Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quotes from Movies

When you love someone, And you love them with your heart, It never disappears When you're apart. And when you love someone And you've done all you can do, You set them free, And if that love was true.... When you love someone It will all come back to you....from the movie "Forget Paris"

You cannot find true love Where it does not truly exist And you cannot hide it where it truly does .. from the movie "kissing a fool"

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you for the rest of mine...From the movie "Phenomenon"

Fate exists but it can only take you so far, Because once you're there It's up to you to make it happen. - from the "Can't Hardly Wait"

He was like an angel, you know? I never knew life could be like that. He was the one thing I followed through in my life, the one thing I didn't give up on. I was good at loving him. - Caroline: "The Untamed Heart"

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. - "Ten Things I Hate About You"

Labels: , ,