Saturday, June 25, 2005

continue to play despite of moment in pain...

He could have been hurt me

June 23, 2005

(copied from my friendster blog)

I just come from my parents’ house. I’m just
being here to post, to breath, and to understand things more and more. And now
I’m sitting here… posting while listening to music.

Hehehe…. Bad trip man gud sa haus oi. Something went happened. Halos dili na unta maka work si Mama because of what happened to me. It was started when my bro and I “fall out” (that’s my word anyways). Wala na jud siya lain mahatag sa akoa kung diLi “sakit” ug problema. There were times I stumble on just to understand him. And somehow to be close to him but he refused it. I have no choice. And while ago, you couldn’t really blame me for shouting and shouting. I just have to put across what’s in my mind and heart! Kung diLi mamatay ko ug dali. Hapit na gani…. Anyways, for what happened- still his my bro. Wew`!

"You've got to love what you're doing. If you love it, you can overcome any handicap or the soreness or all the aches and pains, and continue
to play for a long, long time. "